The company Stähle GmbH recognises the responsibility for quality assurance as an integral part of its management function. The company sees this as its primary
responsibility and the implementation of appropriate quality standards as key to successful corporate management.
The health and safety of our employees and a social responsibility to the public are part of our corporate objective and are the responsibility of the management.
In order to comply with our quality policy guidelines and to achieve our quality objectives, we conduct our corporate activities according to the following principles:
Our company is committed to:
- comply with all relevant laws and regulations
- consider the quality of our services and products as the primary objective and essential prerequisite for our success
- in accordance with customer satisfaction, quality and safety standards
- to continuously improve our services and activities
- to be at our customers' disposal as a partner by providing expert advice and absolutely reliable and trustworthy cooperation;
- to seek and implement solutions that make economic sense for our customers to minimise the consumption of energy and raw materials as well as emissions and waste volumes;
- to adopt a forward-looking attitude with regard to future business decisions that could have an impact on quality management;
- train our employees thoroughly in the requirements and responsibilities of quality management.
- It is our goal to meet and exceed the expectations of customers, employees and all business partners by involving and motivating all employees and by implementing a properly documented quality
management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
The company Stähle GmbH recognises the responsibility for environmental protection as an integral part of its management function. The company sees this as its
primary responsibility and the implementation of appropriate environmental standards as key to successful and sustainable corporate management.
The environmental policy requires a sustainable, continuous improvement of the company's environmental protection and environmental performance. This includes the
annual sustainable improvement of measurable results such as energy consumption, water consumption, waste generation, but also fuel consumption and the like.
All employees cooperate equally responsibly in the daily implementation of environmental protection measures. All employees have the duty to point out identified
hazards and the right to eliminate potential hazards. Employees are required to observe and comply with the environmental protection specifications of Stähle GmbH in their daily work. Ideas for
the implementation of sustainability are expressly welcome!
- Stähle GmbH sets itself the goal of continuously improving sustainable environmental protection and ensures the implementation of the environmental policy by
establishing an environmental management system.
- Stähle GmbH promotes the environmental awareness of its employees and ensures that training and further education are offered in environmentally relevant
- Compliance with the applicable environmental regulations as well as future-oriented action.
- Avoid waste and environmentally harmful emissions or reduce them to a minimum.
- Environmental impacts with regard to use and disposal are taken into account in procurement.
- With the voluntary introduction of environmental management in accordance with ISO 14001, Stähle GmbH is strengthening its efforts towards effective and
sustainable environmental protection.